Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Stories: Today I was at a recipe exchange event with my friends. One of my friends, Katie, went to grab Emily. She held her and Emily looked at me and then did a crying picker lip and burst into tears. First time ever she wanted her mama and no one else. As I say about just about every day: best. Day. Ever. Tommy loves dinosaurs. And anything like them. Today I read 2 books about 20 items to him :). First one, “where the wild things are” and the other “dinosaurs at bedtime.” I also love our bedtime routine which he Walt’s loves to remind me. First personal prayer together. Then sing “I am a child of God” and then “I love you, Tommy” Every time. I love how he says “prayer” when I lay him down to sleep. Tommy also is kissing kissing me all the time. I love it. He also loves when Carolyn gets home from school and runs over to her and gives her the biggest hug ever. He also loves hide and seek. Tommy played it all week with Andrew. “Hide!” And he goes and hides I. The same 2 spots every time. Emily is loving soccer and doing awesome. She comes home every day excited to tell me how she was light and missionary at school. She is an example of finding joy in servicing others. Angela has the sweetest things to share too. At conference, she felt like she should do little things like open doors for people at school. She’s been amazing at having spiritual eyes to help others. She’s also been on fire with sharing the gospel with others. Her friend is taking the missionary discussions and her other friend asked her for a Book of Mormon so she is bringing that to her Carolyn made an amazing school project yearday. Well she completed it yesterday. This class she had to pick something she was passionate about and make a project about it. She choice serving. Her presentation is amazing and I can’t wait to hear how it went. She shares how people feel happy and bless other people’s life’s when we serve. I loved how she talked about serving sometimes means not being able to do stuff like watch tv, but how the rewards are amazing for others receiving it. Loved it. Yesterday fhe was so fun. We talked about forgetting ourselves and going to work and focusing on others. We talked about how the Savior did this and told played how we can do it in our home

No comments: