Thursday, February 2, 2017

Silly Kids

Carolyn, Angela, and Emily LOVE bedtime stories. The problem? I am HORRIBLE at thinking up a new creative story each night. Andrew? He's a pro. He'll come up with "Fee Fee Girls" where the girls all have magical powers. And stories of cats pooing on roofs. They LOVE his stories. Anyways, finally a few weeks ago while reading the LDS "Friend" magazine something gave me the idea to tell stories about THEM when they were younger and they have to try to guess which kid I am talking about. They LOVE this and especially Angela never want me to miss a night :) SOOOO, the girls love the silly stories I tell. So I definitely need to record more of those so my stories can continue :) SO in this post I will include silly along with the sweet. I love the sweet and spiritual ones too. I guess we need a little bit of a mix in life :)

Emily - here she is in the SAND! She got sand toys for Christmas and has been waiting to play in the sand. Either we forget or it's been too cold or too wet. She was so excited and wanted me to take a picture.

Funny story about Emily right now: Emily is so good at helping me around the house. If I need help, she seems to be quick to say she'll help out. One thing she does that I LOVE and that is sooo helpful is the "magic door." When I am walking in from the garage into the house Emily will stand behind the door and open it for me (because I always have arms filled with cuties or coats or groceries or something). When I walk in she exclaim from behind the door that the door is a MAGIC DOOR. And I'll oohh and ahhh. It's the best. She's a helper. A few days ago I said that she is just ALWAYS helping me. She responded that I should call her "Cinderella." And it has stuck. I call her my Cinderella and what makes it silly is she calls me "your majesty."
 Energy balls - full of oats, peanut butter, flax seed, chocolate chips and honey.
 Tuesday was a HUGE craft day for Angela. She made Emily some birthday gift surprises and her school valentine box.




 Emily worked really hard on her valentines cards to send to her great grandparent and grandparents.

 Look at that GORGEOUS hair of Emily's!!!
 This makes me laugh SOOO hard. Tommy and his little shopping cart. He'll walk around the house building it with various objects and toys and food he wants to fill it up with. It absolutely cracks me up.

 His shopping cart this morning.....some various toys, and elephant, some cooking oil and cooking spray.

No comments: