- Emily said she wanted to study the Book of Mormon with me every day. It was amazing today to pray with her and read the word of God together. And with Tommy, too :) I love that we were invited to read the scriptures to/with those that can't quite read yet (in addition to family scripture study is what I took away from it). The spirit was so incredible while reading with Tommy and Emily today. I am so excited to begin reading personally with those two cuties. Angela and I also started reading together. She was reading on her own but thought she wanted to start reading with me after conference. A sweet story: I asked her when she wanted to read the Book of Mormon with me. She said she wanted to read it with me right before bed time because it would help her with her bad thoughts she has at night time. What a great example that girl is to me.
- One of Angela's questions she had before conference is how she can be a missionary to her good friend, Emily (not her sister- best friend at school :) While watching General Conference, Angela told me that she felt like she should give her friend Emily Hood a Book of Mormon. She wrote the most tender hearted message in a Book of Mormon for her. Angela asked a missionary question before conference. Listened to conference and got an answer. Then rolled up her sleeves and got to work doing what she felt she should do. What an amazing experience this has been.
No comments:
Post a Comment