Tommy said "ma-ma" today!!!! First time EVER one of our babies have said "Ma Ma" before "Da-Da." We sure love the daddy and I am glad he usually is said first - but I will take this! :)
We were getting ready to go to school. Tommy was laying on the floor because I was about to get him dressed for the day. He was in the toy room and Carolyn, Angela, and Emily were all around him (because he is the center of attention). He was laying there and said "Ma-Ma" and then "Ba-Ba" and we all starting freaking out and called Andrew to tell him. Pretty excited.
I think the girls have a big part of Tommy's development of words. They are amazing at reading and talking to him. I told Emily that she was amazing for reading "Hop on Pop" yesterday to Tommy and he is learning so much from her reading to him. Then when we got home from dropping the older girls off, Emily got right to reading to Tommy again. She is reading him "Spooky Old Tree" as I write this.
Whole Wheat Ginger Cookies
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment