Angela celebrated her 100 days of school. Her 100 Day book was so awesome!
If I had $100...I would get a beautiful dress. I would wear it. It would have a bow on it. I would wear it all the time. It would be fun to wear and (I'd) wear it a lot."
"When I am 100 years old...I will not know as much as I do now. I will probably not know how to do gymnastics then. It's probably not going to be that fun when I am 100."
SNOW DAY!!! This past week we had a snow day. The girls slept in their PJs inside out and it worked...snow came and no school. I think the highlights were playing Monopoly, watching a Christmas show (with snow - what else is there to do?:) and just being together. Having Andrew around (although working hard) was amazing.
For FHE this week, we took on a 14 Day Challenge. When we began our lesson, we shared experiences of when we felt that someone loved us and how that made us feel. The spirit was so strong. I know that as we try to follow our Savior's example and love others we can feel that amazing spirit that was felt when we were sharing experiences together.
Emily picked out a wonderful Ponderize scripture for our family for the week. How amazing it is that we have been given wonderful things we can do like ponderizing to take our minds to the word of God amongst the craziness and hardness in life. I am so grateful for prayer and that we get to ponderdize "Ye must pray always."
This girl. I love this picture Emily made for Angela on our snow day. Such a great picture with pretty flowers and stayed in the lines amazingly!!!
Too much prettiness!
More snowday fun :)
TOMMY TURNED 5 MONTHS!!!! And this is what this loveable boy is up to....besides being so loved and kissed and hugged and kissed and hugged more than explainable:- He is such an AMAZING sitter!! Look at the pics :) Carolyn started something with Tommy on Sunday where she would count how long he could sit and then congratulate. His longest time on Sunday was a minute and 7 seconds...and he gets better every day. Oh, don't you just want to kiss those cheeks!!!!!
I love this picture below for many reasons. The cute cheeks. The little smirk I can see him making. Oh, I love this boy. Emily has a way of coming up with family jokes. For instance, she loves calling people (especially people that are funny) "Bobby Peyton." It makes us laugh and is used ALL the time. It's random. She started calling Tommy "Spit Spit Boy" about a month ago. It doesn't sound as funny as when she says it. Because...see that face she is making in the above picture? That is sorta the look that describes her passion when saying "Spit Spit Boy." We sure love our Spit Spit Boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment