Sunday, February 22, 2015

Flashback!!

I was going through pictures on Andrew's phone and found some I don't think I've put on here that I thought I should share.

What a romantic and fun place we to go skating downtown Denver. Should I mention that it's free, too? If you don't have icestakes, it's 2 bucks to rent them. Not a bad deal. Girls and I love icestaking and Andrew is an amazing sport as always in having fun with something he probably rather not be doing with his bad balance :)

Daddy and Carolyn :)
 Carolyn pushing Emily along :)
 Me pushing the 3 girls along :)
 AND also...did I post a picture from New Years Eve? It was awesome. Played Emily's obsession ("Sleeping Queens") for the first time on this night.
 Andrew took Carolyn and Angela to a hockey game in Denver. The Avalanches play. They had so much fun with Andrew!



No comments: