Thursday, May 22, 2014

Today Emily and I had a conversation that melted my heart. We were snuggling and she said, "I love you forever. You are my sweety forever." I feel the same way about her :) Oh, I love being a mom.

My heart-meltage didn't stop there. Angela has been melting my heart all day. It started with this letter she gave to Carolyn before she went to school:


She had secretly gone up to my room and wrote that card to her on her own and gave it to her before leaving for school. How sweet. And how amazing how well she is writing on her own.

Then, she went on throughout the day to secretly write more letters:


She melted my heart today, too :)


Today was Angela's graduation!!! Oh, it was wonderful! In it, the kindergartners each said what they wanted to be when they grow up and what advise they had for kids coming into kindergarten. Angela said she wanted to be a teacher and they will learn their ABCs and 123s. She looked so cute and beautiful in her graduation and I am so proud of my Angela! She worked hard this year! :) And I am SOOOOO excited I get her home ALL day now for the next few weeks. I LOVE summer!!!  Next year will be really, really tough for me to have her gone ALL day long. Really tough. However, I know Angela is excited and feel it's where the Lord wants us to be. So, I know I can feel comfort while missing her so much when she's gone all day.












After school to celebrate we played at Turnberry Elementary Playground for the last time after school (because the boundaries have been switched and we have to leave the school). The kids went home and played waterfight with the neighbors. And I fixed Angela's bike with her bell on it (Nana and Ponka Kim (Carolyn and Randy Kim) gave her a bell - she loves riding her bike. Then, Angela was so cute and pulled out a big math packet her teacher gave her and sat next to me. Emily drew pictures for Hannah (Angela's friend from school. Emily is sooooo soooo cute. She is constantly drawing pictures for people. Esp. kids in Angela's class. She also drew pictures for both of her nursery teachers this morning. Oh, how I love her and her heart). While they did that - Carolyn and I played a game of chess that took about an hour and a half (partly because the board got messed up twice).

When Daddy got home we played Harry Potter Scene It. The girls are starting to catch on that I never really win games so no one wanted to me on my team :) The girls and Daddy totally won...but it was fun. And funny to see them fly around screaming like Harry Potter at the end of the game.

LET SUMMER BEGIN!!!!! YAY!!! :)

No comments: