Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Learning Time

I love my mornings with Angela and Emily. Love them. Usually we get to have Learning Time together. I love it. This morning we read a talk/lesson in the Friend Magazine about "making a difference in the world." Then Angela thought about how she could make a difference. She got up during the reading and went and brought me an orange :) Then she wrote and drew about how she would tell her best friend, Aleigha, that she goes to church and ask her if she goes to church. Angela came up with that on her own. She is such an amazing example to me.



 "I will tell Aleigha about church!" It was funny because when she was writing I reminded her of how a period comes at the end of a sentence...to which she replied, "An exclamation mark because I am excited!"

No comments: