Sunday, May 26, 2013

Emily amazes me. I love our chats together. At night, we read together (knows a lot of her ABCs) and talk and then "snuggle a minute." Exactly how Emily says it, "Snuggle a minute." We snuggle and she usually asks and gets soft tickles. I also love - just love - hearing about her happy part of the day and sad part of the day. Today she said her sad part was, "I messed up Angela Sorry Game." It was so heartbreaking but completely amazing to me that she said that. I had no idea that Emily really picked up the fact that when she was just trying to play and help and put some "guys" on the board, it messed up Angela's "guys." You said your happy part was "Nursery...fruit loops." Apparently fruit loops is on the Nursery Menu. I love my "snuggle a minute" time - what a sweety.

No comments: