Thursday, May 3, 2012

IT'S DONE!!

That's what we were screaming Friday night when Andrew got home from work!! Busy Season: DONE! I am sooo grateful for Andrew and the hard work he does for the family! He is AMAZING! I love him! And I am sooo happy to have him home for dinner now!!!!! And hanging out with him at night! Thank you,  Andrew, and I love ya! Friday night us girls threw a party for the man of our lives!




 Carolyn and Couch Dad! Soccer is so much fun - and it's fun for Carolyn and Angela to have the best coach ever!
 On Monday, Andrew took Carolyn out on a date when getting home from work...the girls and Andrew have sat (and danced - do you see cute Angela dancing in the background?) and sung Primary songs before bed with Andrew home now at night. I think Andrew is the best daddy ever.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Carolyn and Couch Dad, eh? Most people will probably think that putting Couch Dad instead of Coach Dad was a typo, but I know differenetly.