Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Fun

Welcome Rockies Season!










Easter was awesome! We went to a couple of Easter Hunts! This one had a hunt for even the little ones :) Emily had fun.

One of the Easter Hunts we went on was esp. awesome - had free rides, blow-ups, food, prices, etc - it even had a helicopter come and drop some eggs for the Easter Egg hunt. It was super fun!


















Here is Carolyn with one of her best friends, Elijah - he is in her kindergarten class.


Carolyn and Elijiah cheering Angela on to get some Easter eggs!


During Spring Break, Carolyn and Angela talked me into sewing with them - we made some very basic skirts and the girls love wearing them.

Easter!!!!
The egg roll!!! Dave was the big winner this year in the competition. But, the big news is I - yet AGAIN - beat Andrew's "Jannie Killer." Mawhahahahahaha! Carolyn made a "mommy killer" egg this year, too - what is Andrew teaching these sweet girls?


Easter bunny was good to us. Lots of eggs and candy - and pjs.






Angela teaching us the story of Easter first thing in the morning before finding baskets/eggs. What a good little cutie.
....Now Carolyn teaches.


Dying eggs.





General Conference was awesome! It pooped Emily right out, though.
What a lucky mommy- watching General Conference while snuggling with the sweeties...



The most exciting thing I made for the girls for Conference was the brown paper bag people. At FHE prior to conference, I gave a lesson about "feasting" upon the words of Christ...we made our people and then as the girls listen to conference, they would draw pictures/write down things they'd hear (like a Book of Mormon, temple, etc.)..then they would put the papers in their doll "bellies" as they feasted on the words of Conference.
Soccer! The girls are on the same team this year and have the BEST coach EVER (their dad!)! Angela is doing awesome her first season of soccer- running after the ball and working her very best. Carolyn is triving as well - scored 3 points her first game.






Angela wanted to take "Preschool Pictures" one day with herself and me :) I love my preschool time with this sweety!




Our "mean" faces...we think we're pretty intimidating.











I started two things I LOVE these past few weeks:



1- When we put Emily down for a nap, the first thing Carolyn, Angela, and I do is go to my bed and snuggle and read! I love childrens' literature and literally get butterflies when walking out of the library with our books we get to read together. And I obviously love snuggling with my sweeties.



2- I started a Moments with My Kids Journal. There are sooo many precious moments I have with my girls every day that I never want to forget. I write in it about 4 times a week (or more) with sweet little moments with my cuties. I think it's something I will always treasure :)

1 comment:

The Lambert Family said...

Wow! you guys are busy! I love the hello kitty pjs! :)