Well, although it was a sad game, we still had fun partying for the game. For breakfast, we had Andrew's fam over and had some orange waffles and toppings with some orange Julius (Andrew's forte). GOOOOO BRONCOS!!! Love this shot of my little cheerleaders. Love this shot of my little aggressive football players :) Bronco pumpkin bars...don't be intimidated by the amazing decorating.
"There is no such thing as the perfect mother....We just do the best we can with the help of the Lord..."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley
“Occasionally some individuals let the seeming ordinariness of life dampen their spirits. Though actually coping and growning, others lack the quiet, inner-soul satisfaction that can steady them, and are experiencing instead, a lingering sense that there is something more important they should be doing . . .as if what is quietly achieved in righteous individual living or in parenthood are not sufficiently spectacular.”
Elder Maxwell
2 comments:
Love Angela's shirt! And did you make the hair bows? So cute! Looks like fun times. I like the idea of frosting the pumpkin bars!!!
I didn't know you guys were broncos fans? I wish we had a team here to cheer for. I just put all my energy into college football!
Post a Comment