Halloween was so fun this year. We celebrated with several
Halloween parties (church, community, school, etc.) and a great night of trick-or-treating (almost perfect weather). Here Carolyn is with her kindergarten teacher, Mrs.
Burkeen. Carolyn loves school and loves her teacher - so fun that they shared the same costume this year for Halloween :)

My little witches :)

My sweet cheerleader...look at those beautiful blues :)


I just love my girls! I love
Ang's smile here.






The girls even talked mom into being a witch with them - so fun to act like witches for the day.


And, for some random October pictures....

I had a very fun time making these sugar cookie fairy wands (
http://familyfun.go.com/parties/parties-by-theme/fantasy-fairy-tale-parties/very-fairy-birthday-party-844544/3/). Fun for a "Fairy Day" at the
Kims.

We also made a Thanksgiving poster where every day we draw a turkey with our hands and write 5 new things (no repeats) that we are grateful for. A fun (and easy) way to focus on all our many, many blessings this month!

This is
Ang's first turkey she made (with NO assistance - I just wrote the words on the hands - she did all the rest).




3 comments:
Very cute costumes and what a fun idea for thanksgiving!
I love thier cute witch costumes! Looks like you had a great Halloween!
Cute makeup. And I totally did steal your turkey idea. Though we are lazy and don't always put 5 in each turkey. I'm going to repeat that one - love it!
Post a Comment