This girl is such a sweety. She loves to help out and loves to be sweet. As an example, just today she did two things that show how this girls loves to be sweet. First, while at the park Carolyn decided on the way back to the car that her legs were too tired to walk to the park so she sat down in the grass...Angela and I were several yards ahead of her and almost to the car. When Angela saw and heard that Carolyn was tired - she ran over to her and said, "I can't carry you, but I can hold your hand to the car." WHAT A SWEETY! Another example from today, we were on a bike ride (well, Ang was riding the scooter, Carolyn was on a bike, and I was pushing EM in the stroller). Carolyn was having difficulty getting her bike through a rocky road we were on...so, Angela said, "I'll help you, Carolyn" ....so, for the entire time we were on the rocky road, Angela would go push Carolyn on her bike and then run back to her scooter and catch up...then she would do it again and again. I love my sweety.
Whole Wheat Ginger Cookies
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment