Monday, August 8, 2011

6 Months! (And a 3 and 5 year old :)

Today our sweet little angel is 6 months!!! I can't believe it! I am loving this little buddle of joy more than I can express!






I love this sweet little angel, too!



And this angel I'm inlove with as well...




Mom and her sweet girlies...


Daddy's Girls :)
Our 6 Month Emily:

-She gets so much attention because she is just a social butterfly. When we go shopping, I usually strap her to my moby wrap and as we walk around she will try to smile and talk to everyone (even if they aren’t looking –she’ll coo to try to get their attention). What a sweet social bug!
- She is super happy. Always smiling and laughing. Carolyn and Angela can get her to laugh better than anyone.
- She loves rolling around and is doing fabulous at her sitting up.
- She is a fan of solid foods.
- She is at the 50% for weight/height and 90% for head.
- She is a mama’s girl and I am loving every minute of it. She knows who I am and just needs her mama sometimes :)
- Loves her sisters.
- We love love love you, Em!

3 comments:

Emily Hamilton said...

Your family is so darling! What beautiful girls!! I love the pictures.

The Lambert Family said...

Your girls are growing up so quick! They are adorable!

Michelley said...

Cute, cute pictures - once again. Great job!