Monday, March 14, 2011

When I Grow Up...

Carolyn loves to dream and talk about what she is going to be when she grows up. She's always adding more things on her list of "I want to be...", but here are 5 of the things she regularly says she wants to be...

1- Construction Worker - Honestly, she probably talks about being a construction worker more than any other career dream - this girl wants to build (and even promises building me a house). She has this one all figured out...she tells me that she will only build in the mornings before her kids wake up and that I get to go over to her house every morning really early and babysit while she's out building :)

2- Nurse - This one has been fun - since she has expressed a desire to be a nurse we have been studying our bodies in preschool! It's been so fun and fascinating! There are some great nonfiction books for kids about bodies with fun information and activities! Last week we learned a lot about our hearts, lungs, veins, etc!!

3 - Fire woman

4 - Dental Hygienist - Inspired by her aunt! She loves the dentist and begs me to floss her teeth regularly.

5 - Piano Teacher

3 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

I think it's cute when they talk about what they want to be when they grow up! :)

Carolyn said...

She can build Nana and Ponka a house. I'll bet it would be a good one. Then she can build herself a room for when she comes to visit.

Michelley said...

Cute!