Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our Two Little Gymnasts

We love our community's rec center! So many awesome programs for great prices. The girls love their gymnastic classes! And it is soooo fun to watch! :) (-or help with because Angela is in the parent-taught class until she turns 3). Here Carolyn is - a Cougar Gymnast :)
And here Angela is in action :)



I love my two little gymnasts :)

5 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

Fun! I wish we had something cheap like that here. Everything I have looked into is too expensive!

brenley said...

adorable little gymnasts! i can't wait to get shelley in a class!

Misty said...

It looks like they LOVE it! How fun!

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

what an awesome mommy you are with your sweet little girls!

you're only 12 hours away...we need to plan a get-together. Thanksgiving? :)

Michelley said...

How fun! Love their little outfits!