Tuesday, March 8, 2011

1 Month Emily!

Today Emily turned one month!! I know I already put this picture on the blog, but I just love it of her little cute smile! We are getting to see her little smile more and more everyday...and today she started making little "coo"ing sounds as I was chatting with her...very cute :) Big Yawn...(I realize that the quality of these pics aren't great, but they still show a little cutie)..
Our little Em is a great eater so she's packing on the weight really well...look how cute and chubby her little cheeks are getting...oh, how I love the chubs!
I love how cute Emily looks in her little hat when we go out...
The girls are just in love with Emily. Luckily, I am not dealing with any jealousy issues (Andrew jokes that I am the only one with jealousy issues because Emily is always stealing my kisses and hugs from Carolyn and Angela :) ), we definitely have our share of "issues" - but I am glad that the girls just love Emily. Just about every time Emily wakes up from a nap or the girls see her for the first time after like 10 min, they act like they've never seen her before...they get so excited. They just can't get enough of Emily.




4 comments:

k.young said...

She is so cute!!!

Michelley said...

Oh she's so adorable!!! Great pictures!! Love the big yellow bow!!! I can't believe she's already a month old!

Carolyn said...

Your girls will always be so close. Emily is getting big already. I'm so jealous of Randy. Soon it'll be my turn!

Kara said...

I've gotten behind on reading your blog- and I can't believe how big Emily has gotten already! She at least looks different from what I remember. I'm glad that it looks like you're doing well with 3! And I love all the latest pictures!