Sunday, February 13, 2011

Emily Rebekah Kim!!!!

Emily Rebekah Kim was born February 8, 2011 at 5:49 AM!!!! She was 7 lbs. 13 oz. and 20.5 inches long. We just LOVE our little sweety and feel so, so blessed to have her apart of our little family! I just can't get over how grateful I am for our sweet little Emily. She is as sweet and cute as ever! I just am so overwhelmed with gratitude that Heavenly Father has entrusted me with such an amazing spirit...I am so blessed to be her mom.

Aren't you jealous that I get to kiss these cute cheeks whenever I want? Oh, she's so cute :)

I was very grateful because I had a second successful v-back. Labor went just about as great as labor can be and Emily is healthy and doing great. Andrew and I always celebrate Feb. 8th because 6 years ago on that day, Andrew took me out on a date for the first time...anyways, I was happy that Emily was born on a significant day for Andrew and me.

I love the fact that I have 3 sisters - I don't know what I would do without them...so I am just thrilled that my girls get to enjoy the blessings of having sisters.

Admiring Emily's toes...
Grandpa and Emily


Angela and Carolyn love their little sister and are so good at giving lots of hugs and kisses...Angela is sometimes a little too good at snuggles and such - hopefully she'll get the hang of soft kisses and snuggles sooner than later...but it brings so much joy to watch all my girlies interact.

Getting ready to take Emily home! Carolyn has been such a great helper. She loves being the one to go grab the diapers/wipes/clothes/etc. for Emily...she loves keeping Emily happy while I go do something...she is also great at letting me take care of Emily when she needs it..etc, etc..Carolyn has been a superb big helper!

Look at Angela's sweet face as she tries to soothe a crying Emily (Angela, our little mama!)....as you know, life is all about babies in her world so she has been in heaven having a real baby at home :) And I love the smile Carolyn is giving Em in this picture - she is sooo sweet and good with her! My three girls!
We love you SO, SO much, Emily!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Libby said...

Oh my goodness, Jannie! 3 girls!!! I am so excited for you guys - you are the best momma out there!

janeil said...

Yea!! I am so glad she is here and healthy and that everything went well with the delivery. And she is soooo adorable. And I am so glad my little man is going to have another cousin to play with. And I LOVE the name Emily! We are so happy and excited for all of you can’t wait to meet her.

Michelley said...

Love the new photos!!! I was hoping you posted some - thank you!!! Your girls are all so adorable. I didn't know that about February 8th. That's so cute you guys remember that date and celebrate it- and now with even more meaning. Congrats again. Can't wait to meet the little cutie!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! Your three girls look so sweet together.

Michelle M said...

Yay, more pictures. The kids and I have had fun looking at them. James keeps asking me if Emily is a boy or girl--I think he's confused by the lack of long hair. We haven't had any girl babies around here for a long time. :) Love the pictures, and especially the cute girls.

The Lambert Family said...

Congrats! What beautiful girls! I love the yawning picture! What and adorable family! :)

Nicole said...

Congratulations! She is adorable and has such beautiful sisters as well. What fun to have all those cute girls! They are already best friends.

anorthowife said...

i cant get over how sweet and wonderful she looks! She totally fits right in with the girls. you've got such little cuties!!!

Jen said...

Yay!! A huge congrats to you on baby Emily! What a cutie! I'd love to come by and meet her sometime when you're up for visitors!

Carolyn said...

What a beautiful family! Good job Jannie (and I guess Andrew helped too).