The girls and I have anxiously waiting for the first snowfall of the season - and it came on Monday! We were so excited to get all our gear on and adventure out there! We also celebrated the first snowfall by putting up all our Christmas decorations...yay! I usually have a rule that Christmas decorations don't go up until after Thanksgiving...but we just couldn't help it - the snow and all the Christmas music got us too anxious to wait.
"There is no such thing as the perfect mother....We just do the best we can with the help of the Lord..."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley
“Occasionally some individuals let the seeming ordinariness of life dampen their spirits. Though actually coping and growning, others lack the quiet, inner-soul satisfaction that can steady them, and are experiencing instead, a lingering sense that there is something more important they should be doing . . .as if what is quietly achieved in righteous individual living or in parenthood are not sufficiently spectacular.”
Elder Maxwell
5 comments:
yay for snow! glad you and your girls had a blast!! they look so cute all bundled up.
I can't wait to play in the snow with my kids! :)
I can't wait to play in the snow with my kids! :)
im SO JEALOUS you've already had snow! im a "sweater weather" girl and it was still in the late 70s until yesterday {weird fluke}.
but the girls look so cute in their snow gear!!!
I want to come and play!
Post a Comment