Monday, November 15, 2010

Chantal and Dave's Wedding

A little flashback since Chantal and Dave were married a few months ago...but here are some moments from the happy day!! We love Dave and Chantal!



I just love this picture of cute Carolyn.

Andrew and his brother singing at the breakfast. They sang "I'm Amazed By You." Awww, I love hearing Andrew sing. When the song was over Carolyn said very loudly to Chantal and Dave, "Did you love it?!" And lots of people laughed :)

Chantal and her mom MADE and DECORATED this cake. AMAZING!!!! I still can't believe it!!




Great Grandma and Carolyn




10 comments:

anorthowife said...

im so in love with those dresses! i cant believe how adorable they are... and im totally digging the black tights carolyn wore - was that her stylistic interpretation?

janeil said...

You are so on top of things, I haven’t even downloaded mine yet. She got some great pictures, I love the one of Carolyn and Great Grandma such a precious moment.

janeil said...

You are so on top of things, I haven’t even downloaded mine yet. She got some great pictures, I love the one of Carolyn and Great Grandma such a precious moment.

Jen said...

So beautiful!

Shauna@shwinandshwin said...

What great pictures! Your girls are so cute! I love the yellow dresses!

The Lambert Family said...

Cute pictures! I love thier dresses!

Emily Hamilton said...

Such cute pictures! Your girls look darling in their dresses.

brenley said...

beautiful!

Carolyn said...

Which cute Carolyn did you love in the picture?

Michelley said...

Cute, cute pictures! What a gorgeous bridge, and little miniature bridesmaids :-). I didn't know Andrew sings - that's so cool!