Saturday, June 5, 2010

Singing, Singing

I am just inlove with the fact that I have two little sweeties singing all of the time! It's music to my ears...hahaha! But, it really is! I love it! Singing all over the house, when we are in the car, at the store, at the park, etc, etc...singing follows the girlies wherever they go. I know I've mentioned Carolyn's singing before and how she'll tell you that Carolyns are for dancing and singing...but have I mentioned lately how much this little cutie loves to sing?
Just today I looked over at her and she had the hymn book open while belting out songs and waving her arms very enthusiastically (she waves her arms while singing as if she were conducting). I love watching her really get into a song. Here she is closing her eyes and really letting out the emotions while singing :)
I just love, love, love it when my little Angela sings :)

4 comments:

Misty said...

i LOVE that picture of her with her eyes closed. So cute!

brenley said...

i ditto misty's comment - so cute!!

Misty said...

oh, did a mention ty can't carry a tune if his life depended on it? he has good rhythm though!

Michelley said...

That's adorable!!