Monday, June 21, 2010

Daddys are so Special

I was so happy to have a day I could think about my amazing dad and think about how Andrew is an amazing dad to the girls. I think Andrew's favorite part of the day was watching Carolyn sing to him in Sacrament Meeting.

The little girlies loved making the traditional Father's Day book for Andrew...Carolyn thought of many of the things written in the book. We sure love Andrew around here.
I love you, Dad
You are fun.
I love you all day long
You are silly
You play
You tickle
We laugh with you
You hug and kiss
You hold hands
I love you more
You are the best
We (heart) you
The End

The girls then wrote letters to Andrew and drew pictures to put in the back of the book. Here is a letter from Caroyln to Andrew saying that he is the best. And a picture from our little Angela...she drew him a lot of pictures in the book since she can't write quite yet.
We love you, Andrew!!! As Carolyn puts it - you are the best!

6 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

How sweet! Do you make one each year?

Amy F said...

That is such a fun idea! And what a sweet memory that book will be in 20 years!

and ps...so sorry I've been a bad friend lately!

anorthowife said...

your girls are quite the artists and writers - i love it!

Libby said...

What and adorable idea, you are the cutest mama ever. You have such a beautiful family, hope all is well!

Michelley said...

Oh what an adorable idea and a cute, cute post!!! That's such a good idea to preserve it like that. You are amazing.

Emily Hamilton said...

You have the perfect ideas, this is darling!