Carolyn will often come up to me (usually atleast once a day) and say, "I just saw the cutest thing..." and she will go on to tell me something cute Angela just did. Today it was when Angela was trying to go potty on her toliet...Carolyn came and said, "I just saw the cutest thing. Angela pulled a piece of toliet paper to the door." So...basically,
everything Angela does Carolyn finds so cute. I love having a little cute two year old.....And I am so grateful to have a four year old that so appreciates and loves the cute things Angela is always doing.
Obviously, this is a picture from about a year ago...but I thought it fit
9 comments:
They're both the cutest thing!
very cute...and sweet!
Too cute! :)
I love that your girls are so sweet together!! and they are so so so cute!!
That's so great they are such great friends! Such sweet girls!
i am so glad they are such good friends! they'll love reading these stories when they're older. so darling!
ha! I finally found your blog! I kept searching for jannieandandrew and it wasn't working.
That's cute! Jacen's always saying, "Mom! Look what Asher's doing now!" Oh no, he's not bragging. He's trying to get Asher in trouble!
That is the cutest thing... :-)
Oh and adorable picture too!!
Post a Comment