Wednesday, May 26, 2010

No, Not Snow....

....just a crazy storm with a lot of hail.

7 comments:

Jen said...

I was wondering if you guys got hit up there. I hope everything is ok. No car damage?

Michelley said...

Wow! That's crazy for sure! What's up with this weather!!

Shauna@shwinandshwin said...

So I had a lot of catching up to do, Your girls are getting so big! Happy birthday to them both! Isn't it fun having the birthdays so close so it is just a month of parties? I love the mothers day book carolyn made, she is such a good writer! You really have such sweet girls, you can tell they have a good mama, they are so sweet to each other and their babies.

brenley said...

oh wow!!!!!!!! those are HUGE!

Kara said...

I saw pics of hail like this in the news but didn't realize it was that close to you guys. It's funny because we're only a few minutes away and didn't get any hail at all! Crazy...

Misty said...

That is crazy!!!

The Lambert Family said...

Crazy! What is up with all the crazy weather everywhere?