Our sweet big girl had a birthday Sunday!! Obviously, there are no words to explain the great blessing that our little angel is in our lives...we sure love her to pieces! Andrew started a fun family tradition that randomly during meals together, we pick one person in our little family to focus on. We go around the table and talk about things we love about that person. Well, of course, on Angela's big day, we talked about her. We all picked one thing out of the many that we loved about her. Here's what we said:
Dad - Angela loves and is so excited about life! She also is great at making decisions (I know, he cheated and said two things). She knows what she wants (a
great characteristic - I wish I were more decisive!)
Mom- Angela is so sweet. I love her hugs, kisses, and snuggles she gives me all the time. I love how she is always sweet and taking care of everyone (Carolyn was sick last week and Angela kept going up and giving her hugs).
Carolyn - Angela plays with me.

Angela was sure spoiled with gifts by her extended family....






This great tricycle can turn into a rocker (perfect for her now because she can't reach the wheels) and also has a handle to push the little sweety around (Carolyn and Angela just LOVE pushing each other around :)



Angela just loved her "choo-choo cake" that Carolyn helped me make. Here Carolyn is showing off her cake she made for her sis:


On Sunday, some of Andrew's family came over to party!

Blowing out the candles...look at that concentration!


Diggin' in!


I wanted to take a picture of Angela with her new little baby doll on the stairs....


....But, Angela started thinking that she was leaving out all her other babies and not including them in the pictures...so she kept bringing more and more babies to the stairs to be in the pictures...



And here she is...after she had brought all these to the stairs, she felt satisfied that she wasn't leaving any of her babies out of the photo-shoot. After I would take the pictures, she would make sure that I would hold up my digital camera and show her and all her babies the picture I had just taken. She's always taking care of those babies of hers :)

Happy Birthday, Angela!!!! I am soooooo excited for this new year with you!
9 comments:
i can't even believe it! they grow too fast!
happy birthday, angela! what a cutie!! i love all of her babies on the stairs - so cute! and the cake is adorable!! way to go! yay for two year olds! :)
Jannie that cake was awesome! you're going to have to show me how you do that! Haha and I love the picture with all her babies too, classic angela! glad she had a good birthday!
She doesn't sound like she's a terrible two at all. So loving! She's a cutie. I love her little dress she got, she looks like a princess.
I can not believe that she is already two. She is so cute. You guys have your hands full with two beautiful girls! I love to see how big and beautiful they are getting!
What a fun day! And the cake turned out awesome! I didn't know you were a cake decorator!! I should hire you to do my kids cakes!
Happy birthday, Angela. My how quickly they grow. She's a cute one and we can't wait to see you all this summer.
you have the most precious girls Jannie!!! misty's little guys are all boy, but on the flip side you have the girl-iest girls a mom could ever hope for!!! angela is most definitely the best mom those stuffed animals could ever have. way to go angela!!!
Okay - she looks like 5 years older in those pictures on the stairs. When did she grew up so fast? The cake looks amazing, once again. How do you do it so fast and make it look so good? And how do you write so well on it!? I love your guys new tradition too at the dinner table - I think you did that while we were there, but I didn't realize that was a regular practice. Wish we had been there to party with your girls this month. Looks like they had a blast. And I love the new bike!!
Post a Comment