Who wouldn't want to kiss this ballerina?
Kisses...
The girls just love wrestling and snuggling eachother...sometimes it is the only thing that can cheer them up.
I didn't take very many pictures at our ward Halloween party...but here is one! My girls just loooove Jacob!!! Poor guys gets smothered by the girls whenever they see im :) But he always smiles about it :) So cute...
The girls only made it about 30 min. trick or treating and they were done (made a happy mom - less candy to bring home :) Here they are picking out a treat to eat after all their hard work of trick or treating:
We were so lucky to have Chantal trick or treat with us :)
We had the “big move day” Halloween morning. We were so grateful for all the people that showed up to help with the move – it went really fast! THANK YOU!
My parents tried to make it to help on Saturday morning, but because of all the snow we got, they didn’t end up coming until Saturday night. They were AMAZING! They helped sooo much for few days they were here! My dad was superman and fixed a whole bunch of stuff around the house (he made us BEAUTIFUL window well covers – I love them and he saved us $800 doing it – thanks, dad!...he also fixed our sump-pump…and a whole bunch of other jobs around the house!). My mom was great and watched the girls while I unpacked – I was able to get mostly unpacked in four days! It was wonderful! Thanks, Mom and Dad!
The girls just couldn't get enough of playing with Grandpa:
Grandma was awesome and brought some of her puzzles to do with the girls...they had so much fun reading and doing puzzles with their grandma.
7 comments:
Your girls were adorable ballerina's- I loved their hair!
And I thought it was funny they got a banana for halloween with their candy haha.
And I'm glad everything went so well with your move into your house, that's great you could have some help so you could get all settled in! I'm still trying to get settled into ours, but we'll have to get together sometime soon!
Such cute pictures of your girls. They are darling!
I am glad you guys are getting settles and that the move went well. I am excited to see pictures of your new house!
Wait, where did you move to? Did I miss that?? YOU BET I have my ticket! Bought it weeks and weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited. I had a Twilight party this past weekend... had 14 girls over to watch it before New Moon comes out. It was a blast. I wish we could go together!!
i am so glad the move went well and that you had so much help! i bet it feels so nice to be in your own home! your girls are adorable and little angela looks sooo old now - that hairdo really made her look grown up (shells hair still only grows in the back - hilarious!). what a fabulous family you have, how nice of your parents to come out and help and for chantel to be close to spend time with you all!
So cute! I'm glad you guys got moved in and that your parents were able to make it that night! You have beautiful ballerinas!
I love the ballerinas! Your girls are growing up so fast, and they are both so so cute! I am glad the move went well! I am amazed that you are already almost done unpacking! Way to go! I hope you are loving your new house!
I didn't realize you had posted! Yeah! LOVE, LOVE the ballerinas. Your girls are so ADORABLE!! Love their little legs in those black tights and how they love to hug and wrestle with each other. And I still think you're amazing you unpacked so fast!
Post a Comment